Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Adventures

(photo credit unknown)

Everything about this image causes me to want to make it a part if my life. It also helps remind me that sometimes it is the simplest moments in life that make us the happiest. I can think of a dozen people I would want right there in that seat beside me. Looking out the back of an old land rover, sipping on Baliey's and laughing about embarrassing moments from our past, or dreams for our future. 

So I encourage you to find a great friend that inspires you, jump in your vehicle, whatever it may be with some wooly blankets, hot tea and snack of choice. Drive some place unique: the forest, the beach, near a lake, on old dirt road. Then sit, laugh and enjoy the view! 

Sometimes the simplest moments are the best! 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...